24 March 2012

And then there will be cake~!


It's white chocolate vanilla raspberry, because I know you were going to ask.

I made the mistake of telling my mother about the famous line from Portal, so she had fun with that to no end today. ("We can't get a cake. It's a lie!! Ohohoho!") Yes I hang out with my mom on weekends, problem?

Anyway, this is a short post to announce that from now on, posts will be coming up every other day! If there is a change or an attack of sudden sloth, I may or may not tell, but this is what the schedule is going to be like for the foreseeable near-future. I've got several posts all drafted and ready, so make sure you check in!

Y-you know. I-if you want to.

See ya! :D

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Glad you've sorted a manageable schedule now, unlike me whose schedule has gone to the dogs lol!

    You should try the A to Z Challenge in April if you're in the blogging mood these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! If I could, I would do it, but I feel I'd need more planning time than a week to think of something for EVERY letter... Looking forward to see what you did for X and Q! How about... next year? :D Or I can hipster it and do it some other month. Reverse hipster. AFTER it was cool.

      Hey, scheduling is hard. I'll probably screw up mine too xD

      Delete
    2. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JUMP IN regardless of wether or not you planned stuff already. I will be doing so, too!

      Delete
  2. I'll do anything for cake. Even put up with infinity "cake is a lie" jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAH SO MANY POSTS FROM SOPHIA NOW!! :D :D :D

    That cake looks really good. What was the occasion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU FLATTER ME!!!

      Uh... there wasn't one. We had a coupon that gave us a free loaf of bread if we bought a bigass cake. But let's say it was for - wait, checking Wikipedia - World Meteorological Day.

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh I can't help but sort of hate on it when people who don't know where the joke is from blatantly use it everywhere.
    Basically one of the reasons why I hate my sister so much, it's all she ever does. MY JOKES. ):

    (also you should totally turn of the captchas for comments)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, you NEED TO CHILL on the elitism.

      There are captchas. What. There aren't captchas for me, what the fuck.

      Let me check that out.

      Delete
    2. You're the author, of course there's no captchas for you.
      Also it isn't elitism. It's just that people shouldn't think something awfully funny when they don't even get the joke.

      Delete