23 March 2012

Weird things come in threes

Here, have my list of sudden strange obsessions!

Lately, I've been having these massive apple juice cravings. That is not something that normally happens to me; I usually go down the more stereotypical line of chocolate, Ben & Jerry's and, of course, the little sausages which will never ever stop being a fount of innuendo. But nowadays, all I seem to want is to down glass after tall glass of cool, refreshing cloudy apple juice.

Also, I have become much more fond of adorable dogs. I am still primarily a cat person due to the slight odor problem that comes with dogs, but some of them are just so precious. In particular, I adore pugs. They're not even really that cute, and those squashed faces most likely give them a lot of nose and eye problems, but oh lawd. I want to love all of them. I have ceased to can.

THEY ARE COMPLETELY BATSHIT AWESOME.

And finally, perhaps or perhaps not most fortunately, I'm really on a roll with this blogging thing!! I am in this huge mood for writing post after post. But instead of acting like before and putting up one post after another, like I did on Ramblings on the Wind (later rebelliously renamed Robots on the Wall, for no apparent reason other than me liking robots), I'm going to exploit the wonders of technology and schedule my posts. In fact, this very post was scheduled. But how often should I put them up? Every two days? Every three? Since this roll most certainly will come to a grinding stop, I should probably limit myself from post vomiting. We'll have to see how this reboot unfolds! Til then, thanks to everyone who already jumped back on the bandwagon! I'm intending for this blog to be more fun, less pressured, and (somewhat sparsely) populated with followers whom I like and can talk to. This means you. Say hello if you haven't already.

Byeas~!

10 comments:

  1. Hey 'sup.

    What is it with the pugs, again? Those aren't even proper real dogs anyway. Just tiny little canine fuckers.
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you consider that might be why I like them? 8D

      Delete
  2. Well hello there. Pugs are nice but they aren't my favourite kind of dogs, but I won't go as far as to agree with Fang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :'DD

      Yes, there are lots of awesome dog breeds. I'll probably get over the pug thing eventually, but oh my god, I saw one in town today and flipped the fuck out. They're just. They're really cute okay.

      Delete
  3. Woo, I'm liked!
    I'm a dog person.
    I'm also allergic to cats, so. . .
    Apple juice is wonderful.
    I just replied to this post in backwards order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do cat allergies happen, that's so cruel, universe.
      Backwards? Backwards is good.

      Delete
  4. I don't see the attraction with pugs but I do love apple juice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are something of an acquired taste.
      Although I'm not sure if I've ever actually touched one now that I think about it.

      Delete
  5. Hello!!~ I too sometimes have weird cravings for crazy specific things that last a couple of days and then dissipate. It's really weird x'D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I craved tuna fish once.
      THAT was REALLY weird.

      Delete