26 April 2012

Late Post

This is the sort of thing that's not supposed to happen.

I guess it conveniently solved my lack of a post for the letter L, though.

The deficit in posts can be attributed to a lot of school stuff going on. I am looking forward to a month and a half of Important Tests. I don't really have anything to say today, but I suppose this L post can mark a sort of milestone and then let the Better Posts continue. I will do my best to keep posting every other day, but I may neglect the blog in favor of my life, sorry (OOOO BURN). I will also try to get around to commenting on you guys' blogs once I am done with all of this; I am presenting my last big Natural Science assignment tomorrow (conveniently without any preparation, whoops), so once that is off my back there will only be 8 million tests left to do. We'll have to see how this goes.

In other news, I suppose I could sum up a bit of interesting trivia about said Life I mentioned.

  • I am currently drinking cold tea. I was off gallivanting and forgot about the poor sod, but just dumping it out would be wasteful. Cold caffeinated tea before bed? Great plan, Sophia, great plan.
  • I might have bought 3 new books today despite the fact that I already have somewhere around 8 new books yet to be read.
  • Today's Bigass Test was one that I almost failed last year, or rather the corresponding one for the grade below. It's a writing test, and despite the fact that the writing itself was flawless, I assumed the graders could read between the lines. This was a stupid thing to assume. (It went better this time around. I think.)
  • I always forget the genius things I plan to write here.
  • I am probably going to need to fabricate a Personal Training Plan for P.E. It's not fair of the teachers to only give us one chance to reach a certain grading criteria, but if this turns out to be it, I will just have to tell myself that the effort put into faking a record of a two-month training program is less than actually doing a two-month training program.
  • I've finished watching ATLA and have begun watching the first season of Supernatural upon recommendation. It has a lot of flaws. Luckily Jensen Ackles' face has none. This almost makes up for it.
  • yeah I keep fucking forgetting
Have a great day!

nOPe

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. THE PONY IS LIKE
      THE LEAST ATTENTIONWORTHY THING
      I knew it was a mistake using a pony as a filler

      Delete
  2. Yay for ponies :D I've started rewatching ATLA myself actually. But good luck with all those tests. We'll still be here. PREPARE MORE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWEET! No worries, I shall prepare diligently while you watch awesome kids' cartoons.

      Delete
  3. I'm busy revising for tests too. Or failing to revise for tests would be more accurate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caffeinated tea? That's a thing?
    Eww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good that your test has probably gone better. I guess it helps that you knew from last year that the criteria have to be followed exactly >,>.
    Haha, that book situation basically perfectly equates to mine. I've got 11 totally awesome unread books just sitting around, and yet I'm constantly itching to buy more. x'D.
    As for the forgetting, I can totally relate. Also I've watched A:TLA twice but none of it later than about a year and a half ago. (Is that right? When did the series finish? My hindsight-sense-of-time is really horrible). I guess I should rewatch it after the finals. And watch Supernatural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a bit of a cautionary tale. :I

      NOTHING LIKE BUYING A NEW BOOK WHEN YOU HAVE EIGHT THOUSAND UNREAD BOOKS

      I have no idea, I've only watched the series once and that was at age 16. Aka now. I wish it had that nostalgia value for me, too ;-;

      Is your motivation for watching Supernatural that Dean is really hot
      I'm trying to prove something here

      Delete